Documents can be attached to Work List Items. Admins or users having "Manage Room Work Lists" and "See Room Work Lists" room permissions, can upload documents in different ways:
- Right click on the Work List Item and select "Upload New Attachment" option
- On Attachment's grid, right click and select the option "Add New File", select an extension, type a name and click Ok. For more information, refer to "Add New File" section on Room Document List article.
- Drag and drop documents from your desktop to the List Item Attachments grid
- Select a Work List Item and use the Upload button from Action Buttons bar shown at the bottom of List Item Attachments grid
On "Confirm & Submit Upload" window, Upload files with same filename and folder path as a new version checkbox will not be shown. Despite the setting being enabled or not in the room, it will not be taken into account.
The actions that can be performed on Attachments depend on the user's permissions. Admins or Users having "Manage Work Lists" room permission, can:
- View Document In New Page
- Copy Selected Doc Ids
- Run Precache or OCR processes
- Upload New Version
- Add/Edit Office File
Also, the following actions are disabled for Work List Item Attachments:
- Mark As Unread
- Copy Link To Selected Documents
- Extract task doesn't run on list item attachments. Archives, emails and email containers are uploaded as is (not extracted).
- If the room has Expedite Rules defined and enabled, these aren't executed when uploading list item attachments.
- Quarantined List Item Attachments will not be displayed on "Quarantined" folder.