A Production can only be downloaded once it has been produced. Right click on the production and select "Download Production" option.
A zip file will be downloaded, named as the bates number label displayed next to the Production's Folder name. Depending on Production's settings, the zip file will contain the folders below structured in 1000 file increments.
- It will contain Image versions of all documents in the production if "Produce TIFF/JPG" was selected.
- For each document a folder will be created, and the images added under this folder.
Files in it are named "[beginBates].<imageExt>"
- It will contain Native versions of all documents in the production if "Produce Native" was selected.
- If the production was created with Produce PDF option and without Produce Native, all file types specified in "Produce Native File Types" setting, will be produced natively as well. When documents are forced to produce natively, a slip-sheet is created for the Pdf/Image.
- If "Do not Produce Native for Redacted Document" was checked, native files of redacted documents will not be included in the native folder. If attachments are redacted, source emails won't be produced as native files either.
Files in it are named "[beginBates].<nativeFileExt>"
- All PDF versions of all the documents in the production that can be rendered as PDFs.
- Those files that cannot be rendered as PDF, will be slipsheeted. This PDF file contains a message explaining that the document couldn't be produced as PDF.
- In case that the file was slipsheeted and "Produce Native for Slipsheet" option was checked, the Native version of the file will be downloaded as well.
Files will be named:"[beginBates]".pdf
- It will contain Text versions of all documents in the production if "Produce Text" was selected.
- For documents that cannot be delivered as text, a text file will be created saying "Document Could not be indexed".
Files in it are named "[beginBates].txt"
Cross Reference Files
These are files that contain information related to all the documents in the production. Different formats are included the production zip file downloaded:
- .csv and .dat: are always created and named after the production's volume name.
- .opt: created when Produce PDF and Produce TIFF/JPG were selected. They are named:
- <production's volume name>_pdf.opt
- <production's volume name>_image.opt
When right clicking on a production folder and selecting the Download option, you can download files in a production as you do in the rest of the folders. For more information, review Downloading Folders and Documents article.