This tool is available on eDiscovery rooms only. Admins are the ones that can create Review Sets and assign documents to be reviewed by several users.
Right click the Review Sets folder and select option New Review Batch Set.
Creating a New Review Batch Set
User can specify the following:
- Code Value to Check In: a code category is selected, not a specific value. Users must be told which are the codes that are considered valid at the moment of the check in. If default codes are applied, documents' review is not considered as Completed.
- Review Batch Size: document families are kept together, so all docs from the same family are included in the same batch.
- PreCache Batched Documents
- Persistent Highlighting Keywords
- Users: if room requires 2nd Level Approval, users waiting for approval are not shown
- If a user assigned to a Review Set is removed from the room: documents with the correct code applied, are moved to the Review Complete folder, while documents that were not coded yet, are moved back to the Queued For Review folder.
Adding documents to a Review Set
When there's at least one review set created, folders with documents will show the Copy to a Review Set right click option.
Review Set Settings and Delete Review Set: when right clicking on a specific a review set, Admins can edit it or delete it.
CheckOut: when right clicking on the Checked Out folder, documents from the batch can be checked out so that the user can start reviewing. This action can be performed by the Admin that created the batch or by the user assigned himself.
By doing this, documents are their families, are moved from the Queued For Review folder at review set level to the user's Checked Out folder.
CheckIn: when right clicking on the Checked Out folder and selecting CheckIn option, documents that have been coded are checked in, meaning that they are moved from the user's Checked Out folder to the Completed folder. These documents are also moved from the Queued For Review to the Review Complete folder at the review set level.
Documents that were not coded yet, are removed from the user's Checked Out folder and sent back to the Queued For Review folder at the review set level.
This action can be performed by the Admin that created the batch or by the user assigned himself.
Note: remember that users need to have the Tag and Code Documents room permission in order to successfully complete the review.